Виж темите без отговор | Виж активните теми Дата и час: Чет Мар 28, 2024 2:56 pm

Отговори на тема  [ 24 мнения ]  Отиди на страница 1, 2  Следваща
 Pleas advise which road shall i use 
Автор Съобщение

Автомобил: Impreza Sports Wagon 2,0R
Рейтинг: 3
Нов фен
Отговори с цитат
Dear Bulgarian Subaru drivers,
I hope you are fine!
I live in Ukraine.
In 2010 i was driving to Sozopol and a part of the road through Aytos or Karnobat (Unfortunately I do not remeber exactly) was in really bad condition. It was about 40 km in the mountains. The road was with holes. Average speed was 30 km/h...

I'm about to drive this year again to Sozopol or even further to Sinemorets and I just wanted to get an advise on which road shall i choose to avoid bad road surfaces?

I will be going through Romania and then through: Русе, Разград, Шумен... But which road shall I use after Шумен??
Which of the following options shall i go for:

1. Шумен>Lyulyakovo>Vresovo>Aytos>Burgas...,
2. Шумен>Prilep>Lozarevo>Karnobat>Burgas... or
3. Шумен>Lyulyakovo>Vresovo>Ruen>Goritsa>Burgas...

I will be driving with two my little sons, so i will have to choose the best option for their comfort. If not - they will destroy my mind with their cry:)
Thanks very much for you replies in advance!

Чет Май 17, 2012 3:04 pm
Върнете се в началото
Профил
Perfect Stranger
Аватар

Автомобил: двойката
Телефон: 0888 831783
Рейтинг: 109
Субару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару Феномен
Отговори с цитат
From Shumen to Karnobat there is NO good road!!! :toldyou: :repair:

I would reccomend Shumen - Varna - Obzor - Burgas - Sozopol (Шумен - Варна - Обзор - Бургас-Созопол).

N.B. You have to be carefull with the speed between Obzor and Nessebar (Обзор-Несебър), as far as there are some heavy curves, but the road is in good condition. You should expect some traffic in the summer, as it is the best road connection between North and South part of Bulgarian seaside. Be carefull passing other vehicles by.

And you should probably check out the road from Constanta (Romania) directly to Varna. It's not the best road ever, but still you can maintain safely 90km/h according to the Bulgarian Regulations.

The above mentioned roads have minor or even no holes and are easy to keep the pace. Generaly it is preferable to stay on the roads that are by the seaside. You will enjoy it - it's beautifull and much nicer than the other roads around to drive.

Wish you a pleasant stay in Bulgaria! :bulgaria:

Последна промяна ender на Чет Май 17, 2012 3:55 pm, променена общо 1 път

Чет Май 17, 2012 3:54 pm
Върнете се в началото
Профил WWW
Аватар

Автомобил: Forester 2.5 STi
Рейтинг: 285
Субару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару Феномен
Отговори с цитат
If I was in your place, I shall choose Shumen-Varna (not so good motorway, but motorway)-Bourgas. There are not good routs in the area you ask for. Good luck.

Чет Май 17, 2012 3:54 pm
Върнете се в началото
Профил
Active AWD
Аватар

Автомобил: Subaru
Рейтинг: 171
Субару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару Феномен
Отговори с цитат
Hi,

as the others had mentioned - Shoumen-Varna-Bourgas is one of the options. There is also another option to choose - Rousse - Razgrad - Targovishte - Omurtag - Kotel - Karnobat - Burgas. I haven't drove soon the first part of that route - Rousse - Targovishte - if anyone can give some fresh info for that route, but for Omurtag - Kotel - the road is pretty good and easy, and beautiful to drive. You will have only about 40 km in a heavy traffic before Karnobat, but then the highway to Burgas. And this is shorter than via Varna.

Чет Май 17, 2012 4:08 pm
Върнете се в началото
Профил

Нов фен
Отговори с цитат
tisho написа:
Hi,

as the others had mentioned - Shoumen-Varna-Bourgas is one of the options. There is also another option to choose - Rousse - Razgrad - Targovishte - Omurtag - Kotel - Karnobat - Burgas. I haven't drove soon the first part of that route - Rousse - Targovishte - if anyone can give some fresh info for that route, but for Omurtag - Kotel - the road is pretty good and easy, and beautiful to drive. You will have only about 40 km in a heavy traffic before Karnobat, but then the highway to Burgas. And this is shorter than via Varna.

Tisho, ender, Soflab, thank you all for such a fast replies!
Tisho, the route you have mentioned is the one i was gonna ask for! Acutally i received the PM from another user - Vmax recomending the same route. Can others comment on Rousse - Razgrad - Targovishte part? I also have to say that Varna-Bourgas is nice road but with MUCH heavier traffic than Rousse - Burgas. I used Varna-Bourgas on my way back home and did not liked it that much. But might use it again (as per recommendations of ender, Soflab) in case if Rousse - Razgrad - Targovishte part will turn to be a bad road...

Thanks again!

Чет Май 17, 2012 4:19 pm
Върнете се в началото
Профил
Аватар

Автомобил: 2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i CVT Ltd.
Рейтинг: 178
Отговори с цитат
Hi, buddy!
I'd also recommend Shoumen - Varna (it's appears highway) and after that, a first class road - Varna to Bourgas. Going south of Bourgas to Sinemoretz same way and conditions. You should expect heavy traffic on that ways in the summer!
Nice trip to our country!

Чет Май 17, 2012 4:28 pm
Върнете се в началото
Профил
Аватар

Автомобил: Н6'08SUBARcharged RAPTOR
Рейтинг: 179
Отговори с цитат
tisho написа:
Hi,

as the others had mentioned - Shoumen-Varna-Bourgas is one of the options. There is also another option to choose - Rousse - Razgrad - Targovishte - Omurtag - Kotel - Karnobat - Burgas. .....

it is good decision.the road is in good condition :good:

Чет Май 17, 2012 4:29 pm
Върнете се в началото
Профил WWW

Нов фен
Отговори с цитат
valadares написа:
tisho написа:
Hi,

as the others had mentioned - Shoumen-Varna-Bourgas is one of the options. There is also another option to choose - Rousse - Razgrad - Targovishte - Omurtag - Kotel - Karnobat - Burgas. .....

it is good decision.the road is in good condition :good:

Hi! Thank you all! :bow:
Valdares, sorry, did yoo mean this option "Rousse - Razgrad - Targovishte - Omurtag - Kotel - Karnobat - Burgas"..?

Чет Май 17, 2012 4:36 pm
Върнете се в началото
Профил
Аватар

Автомобил: Н6'08SUBARcharged RAPTOR
Рейтинг: 179
Отговори с цитат
RomPyl написа:
Valdares, sorry, did yoo mean this option "Rousse - Razgrad - Targovishte - Omurtag - Kotel - Karnobat - Burgas"..?

yes :good:

Чет Май 17, 2012 4:41 pm
Върнете се в началото
Профил WWW

Нов фен
Отговори с цитат
Thank you all once again! :bow:
Whatever option i choose i shall provide you with a feedback on both: my vacations in Bulgaria and the trip itself (roads) :)
But we all will have to wait another couple of months or so...

Чет Май 17, 2012 5:46 pm
Върнете се в началото
Профил
Аватар

Автомобил: Forester 2.5 STi
Рейтинг: 285
Субару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару Феномен
Отговори с цитат
The rout between Razgrad and Targoviste is like a rout after air attack. 40 km full of holes, me personnel never propose it to some foreigner. But this is the only one bad stage in this direction: Rousse-Razgrad-Targoviste-Kotel-Karnobat-Bourgas.

Пет Май 18, 2012 3:38 am
Върнете се в началото
Профил

Нов фен
Отговори с цитат
[quote="Soflab"]The rout between Razgrad and Targoviste is like a rout after air attack. 40 km full of holes...

oooopoooooooppps! Thank you for this!Frankly speaking i was gonna use this route, but now i doubt i will use it... If someone has any updated info (as fresh as possible) on the route between Razgrad and Targoviste please provide it.

Пет Май 18, 2012 8:43 am
Върнете се в началото
Профил
Аватар

Рейтинг: 1000
Субару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару Феномен
Отговори с цитат
Just take the road from Russe to Veliko Tarnovo, then Omurtag-Kotel.
it will be a little detour ( 100km apprx.), but at least this route is A Ok asphaltwise and chances you will make a wrong turn are close to zero.

Пет Май 18, 2012 9:55 am
Върнете се в началото
Профил

Автомобил: Spec B
Рейтинг: 103
Отговори с цитат
RomPyl написа:
Soflab написа:
The rout between Razgrad and Targoviste is like a rout after air attack. 40 km full of holes...

oooopoooooooppps! Thank you for this!Frankly speaking i was gonna use this route, but now i doubt i will use it... If someone has any updated info (as fresh as possible) on the route between Razgrad and Targoviste please provide it.

You can travel Rousse - Shumen and than some km before Shumen you have to turn right and go back to Targoviste and then use the route Targoviste-Kotel-Karnobat-Bourgas. I've heard in the news, that the highway Shumen-Varna will be rebuild during the summer in the one direction, than in the other, so you will have to use the old road, but the members from Varna and Shumen should know better.

Пет Май 18, 2012 10:49 am
Върнете се в началото
Профил

Нов фен
Отговори с цитат
You can travel Rousse - Shumen and than some km before Shumen you have to turn right and go back to Targoviste and then use the route Targoviste-Kotel-Karnobat-Bourgas. I've heard in the news, that the highway Shumen-Varna will be rebuild during the summer in the one direction, than in the other, so you will have to use the old road, but the members from Varna and Shumen should know better.[/quote]

:-? I'm a bit confused now... It looks like neither of the routs (via Varna or via Targoviste) is the option... I also think that going via Veliko Tarnovo is too long. Probably this one "some km before Shumen you have to turn right and go back to Targoviste and then use the route Targoviste-Kotel-Karnobat-Bourgas." is something i might use... Will wait for traffic/repair news to come just before my departure...
Thanks again.

Пет Май 18, 2012 10:59 am
Върнете се в началото
Профил
Аватар

Автомобил: Impreza 2,0
Рейтинг: 470
Субару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару Феномен
Отговори с цитат
You can use also and this route: Russe-V. Tarnovo-Gurkovo-Burgas. Gurkovo-Burgas is a highway. Also and from Russe to Gurkovo the roads are good.

Пет Май 18, 2012 11:01 am
Върнете се в началото
Профил

Нов фен
Отговори с цитат
deadman написа:
You can use also and this route: Russe-V. Tarnovo-Gurkovo-Burgas. Gurkovo-Burgas is a highway. Also and from Russe to Gurkovo the roads are good.

Thanks! When did you use such route last time? Is there anyone else who can confirm that this option is OK? Also, did anyone else hear on Varna-Burgas highway repair to happen this summer?

Пет Май 18, 2012 11:16 am
Върнете се в началото
Профил

Автомобил: Spec B
Рейтинг: 103
Отговори с цитат
RomPyl написа:
deadman написа:

Thanks! When did you use such route last time? Is there anyone else who can confirm that this option is OK? Also, did anyone else hear on Varna-Burgas highway repair to happen this summer?

You don't have a highway Varna-Burgas, you have a highway Shumen-Varna, maybe you didn't understood me well.

Пет Май 18, 2012 11:52 am
Върнете се в началото
Профил
Active AWD
Аватар

Автомобил: Subaru
Рейтинг: 171
Отговори с цитат
eddy написа:
You can travel Rousse - Shumen and than some km before Shumen you have to turn right and go back to Targoviste and then use the route Targoviste-Kotel-Karnobat-Bourgas.

This makes more sense. You have to go through Shumen anyway. So just take the road to Targovishte, and then Kotel, Karnobat and the highway to Burgas. I'd always prefer this route - the road is not so busy in the summer than Shoumen-Varna and then Varna-Burgas. Also, I think Omurtag-Kotel is more a Subaru-road than the other routes :) Also, you can always take a break and have a perfect tasty lunch at the "Karadjejkata" restaurant (http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=42 ... 9&t=m&z=13).

Пет Май 18, 2012 12:32 pm
Върнете се в началото
Профил
Confidence in Motion
Аватар

Автомобил: EJ22 5MT IMPREZA/EJ20 4EAT IMPREZA
Рейтинг: 204
Субару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару Феномен
Отговори с цитат
RomPyl написа:
deadman написа:

Thanks! When did you use such route last time? Is there anyone else who can confirm that this option is OK?

Confirm :good: Best/fast way north to south.

Пет Май 18, 2012 1:37 pm
Върнете се в началото
Профил WWW
Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Отговори на тема   [ 24 мнения ]  Отиди на страница 1, 2  Следваща