Виж темите без отговор | Виж активните теми Дата и час: Чет Мар 28, 2024 11:57 pm

Отговори на тема  [ 6 мнения ] 
 New Outback owner in Varna 
Автор Съобщение

Рейтинг: 0
Нов фен
Отговори с цитат
Hi Guys,

after a long time waiting, I finally managed to get my hands on my " wish " car - 2008 Outback LLBean 2.5 and I am so far very pleased with my new toy. Initial checks in my local Subi workshop have proved all good with exception of some wear on front differential, probably expensive in the future ! Right now I am concentrating on getting to know the car and learning more every day, there is a lot to learn !! My current project is the navigation system which is very out of date ( Kenwood 3300 V.1 2011 ) with a Mazda copy disc in the unit under drivers seat, I need to update but before spending out on the " update discs " advertised on the web I would like to know :-

1) Are these discs safe to use and will they perform as well as the " official " discs ( cannot afford these ! )

2) Do I need any other disc to change my base map from USA to Europe

3) Is there anything more that I have to do with this system update.

I have looked at the navigation thread on the forum but can't really take part there as my Bulgarian writing skills are zero and I am also not really understanding the more techie stuff of downloading, converting, burning etc it is an age thing :D Also I did see that most active members there are in Sofia, despite the large number of Subies around Varna.

Thank you for looking here, I would be very happy for any advice offered on the navigation issues.

Mike

Пет Ное 20, 2020 10:18 pm
Върнете се в началото
Профил
Аватар

Автомобил: Outlander 2 '11, 2.4 LPG
Рейтинг: 828
Субару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару Феномен
Отговори с цитат
Hi, Mike and welcome on board!

A picture or two would help us believe you what a good car you've got ;)
Many owners update or replace the navigation because it's really outdated. I hope that they will help you soon.

Bojo

Съб Ное 21, 2020 9:22 am
Върнете се в началото
Профил ICQ

Нов фен
Отговори с цитат
Thank you for the welcome, I feel like a proper member already, here are a few pictures:-

Good news for the navigation, I am expecting update discs soon from a forum colleague, I will update when installed.

Вие нямате нужните права за да сваляте прикачени файлове.

Пон Ное 23, 2020 11:02 pm
Върнете се в началото
Профил
Аватар

Автомобил: Subaru Outback 3.6
Рейтинг: 64
Субару ФеноменСубару Феномен
Отговори с цитат
Hello, Mike and welcome to the club!

Looks like we are neighbours on Rakitnika (if the pictures are taken on the place you live) :beer:
Our vacation house is at the corner of 38th and 22nd. Usually we are there on Saturday/Sunday. If you see dark grey Outback B14 or white Kia Rio in front of the house, we are there and you are welcome for Subaru talks. Cold beer available at any time!

Вто Ное 24, 2020 8:02 am
Върнете се в началото
Профил

Нов фен
Отговори с цитат
Hi Nelsky, you are indeed a neighbour, I am on st. 24 and full time here for some years now. Thank you for the welcome and I look forward to meeting up for Subi chat !

Вто Ное 24, 2020 8:32 am
Върнете се в началото
Профил

Автомобил: LGT'10,Subaru Impreza 2.0 '97
Рейтинг: 1000
Субару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару ФеноменСубару Феномен
Отговори с цитат
Galata suburbs - the finest living area in North East :D :cool: :beer:

Вто Ное 24, 2020 9:07 am
Върнете се в началото
Профил
Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Отговори на тема   [ 6 мнения ]